Thursday 12 November 2015

Crochet: Circles of the Sun pillow

On 22 September 2015 my yarn for this pillow arrived. I have decided to make both sides with the patterns, so I bought double the amount of yarn than I expect to need for the one side only. It is great looking yarn. It is drops cotton light. It feels very nice, it is 50% cotton and 50% polyester.








On Friday 6 November 2015 I went on a 4 day trip. I wanted to take a project along, but as I only had large projects on the go I couldn't take any of those along. I had already purchased the yarn for this project so I decided to take this one along. I also had to check it in as I couldn't take it along as hand luggage. I didn't want to risk loosing my needles or crochet hook. So in the plane I read. It was only a short flight, less than 1 hour.

On Saturday 7 November 2015  I started making the pillow.


This is the first square that is finished.

And this is the second square.

Plenty more squares the go. There are 9 squares on each side of the pillow. So 16 more to go.
I am working on the third square, but I will do that later, as I want to finish some projects first. I will update when more gets done on this project.

Feel free to leave comments, I welcome them.

No comments:

Post a Comment